From Lake Placid Center for the Arts: Join award winning artist and American Watercolor Society signature member Sarah Yeoman for a FREE, virtual paint and sip class!
Perfectly timed to coincide with your happy hour, Sarah will guide you through a fun and freeing watercolor project. Only have acrylic paint (or honestly, only have mustard and ketchup)? No problem. Join anyway.
This class is a chance for everyone, regardless of your painting experience, to connect, get a bit messy and have some fun during this stressful time.
- Watercolor paint: Cobalt Blue, Permanent Rose, Lemon or Cadmium Yellow
- Watercolor paper: 9×12 or 11×14
- Firm board for taping paper to
- Masking tape
- 1 round watercolor brush #8 or #10
- 1 small round #2 or #4 brush
- Small plastic container for water
- Paper towels
- Your preferred cocktail!