The North Country Chamber of Commerce is hosting two “tele-town hall” events this week:
- What: A conversation with Lieutenant Governor Kathy Hochul
- When: 2 p.m. Wednesday, April 22.
- Details: Hochul will be updating the membership on the COVID-19 Pandemic and she will be answering questions about the state’s response to COVID-19 and plans for economic recovery.
Register for the event and ask questions by going to www.northcountrychamber.com.
- What: A conversation with hospital presidents on impact of COVID-19
- When: 10 a.m. Thursday April 23
- Details: The North Country Chamber of Commerce will be hosting a conversation with hospital presidents to give us updates and answers to questions regarding the response by our hospitals to COVID-19 and the impacts on hospital operations. Featuring:
- MICHELLE LEBEAU, President, UVM Health Network: CVPH and Alice Hyde
- SYLVIA GETMAN, President and CEO, Adirondack Health
- JOHN REMILLARD, President, UVM Health Network: Elizabethtown Community Hospital