This Father’s Day, ANCA is inviting North Country Businesses to collaborate in creating Father’s Day Gift Packages in a friendly contest with one another in an effort to encourage customers to #ClickLocal. All businesses from ANCA’s 14-county North Country region are encouraged to enter. The Contest Submissions will highlight gift packages created by two or more businesses which use photos, slogans, and other digital tools that will help facilitate social media and online marketing.
Click here to enter. Competition Entries are due by June 12.. Early Submissions are encouraged for maximum exposure, and a prize of $100 goes to the winner.
The guidelines for entries are as follows:
Photo ideas might include:
- A photo of the gift package being offered if it is a physical product
- A photo that highlights an experience package with logos of the contributing businesses overlaid
- At least two local businesses must be collaborating*
- The more collaborating businesses, the better!
- Use a catchy theme or name for your gift package
- Indicate on your form what local chambers or business associations are you a part of
- Your gift package must be available for purchase online (Let us know if you need help!)
- One entry per gift package
Each business may enter once as part of a collaboration
Consider shipping it if possible!
Entries will be scored on:
- Local business focus
- Local customer focus
- Bonus for local products!
- Marketability based on photo, theme or name, etc.