Following are some webinars and virtual events you can tune into in order to stay informed, courtesy of the Adirondack North Country Association (ANCA).
- Tuesday, June 9, 12:00 p.m.:PHASE II: Legal Updates For Your Reopened Business, hosted by North Country Chamber
- Wednesday, June 10, 9:30 a.m.:Adirondack Regional Update, Regional Office of Sustainable Tourism (ROOST)
- Thursday, June 11, 2:00 p.m.: The Fed and Main Street: The Immigrant Experience during COVID-19, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Friday, June 12, 9:00-10:00 a.m.: Virtual Meet & Greet with Local Web Developers
In response to the COVID-19 crisis, many North Country small businesses are looking to expand their online presence. ANCA can help you find the right person to help build or expand your website. Join us via Zoom to meet “face to face” with local web developers.
• Virtual Meet & Greet with Local Web Developers, Friday, June 9, 9:00-10:00 a.m.
• Rad Dad Gift Package Collaborative Contest, entries due June 12
• Adirondack Buyer Days Online Catalog
• The Hub Online Market
• Shop Where I Live St. Lawrence County
ANCA staff are available to help identify opportunities that are right for you and your business and provide guidance on applications. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay informed about news and information about the Adirondacks by signing up for the Almanack’s daily news digest: https://www.adirondackalmanack.com/sign-email-updates
Recent Almanack Comments