- COVID Hospitalizations Fall to Lowest Level Since March 18
- 26 Essex Center residents sick with COVID
- Essex County sees first COVID-19 fatality
- A management plan for Lake Placid
- Whitney estate owner won’t sell to state
- Old Forge goes on without key businesses
- Ex-cop’s shooting at Black youth unresolved
- EPF intact following budget review
- Environmentalists call for trail management
- Cummings takes helm of ORDA board
Subscribe to the Adirondack Almanack daily news e-mail. Follow Us on Twitter and Facebook.
Nice round up this week, thanks all!