The Lower Adirondack Regional Arts Council (LARAC) is accepting applications for grants for 2021, with funding available in three categories:
- Program Support for Organizations
- Individual Artists
- Arts Education, In School K-12 and Community Based Learning
The LARAC has administered the NYSCA’s Decentralization Grant Program since 1999, allowing for over $1,300,000 in funding for artists and non-profits in Warren and Washington County, providing local residents and tourists with a variety of art and culture-based programming. The 2021 Application Schedule is as follows:
- Letter of Intent Deadline – October 23rd, 2020
- Application Review Deadline – November 5th, 2020
- Final Application Deadline – November 20th, 2020
New applicants for grants are required to attend at least one information seminar, or engage in a one on one meeting with the Grants Coordinator to review their application process. Previous applicants do not need to attend an information session but are required to contact the grants coordinator with their intent to apply by Oct. 23, 2020.
To RSVP to a Grant Application Seminar, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive zoom credentials upon RSVP’ing.
- Wednesday, September 23rd | 4pm-5pm
- Monday, October 5th | 4pm-5pm
- Thursday, October 22nd | 12pm-1pm
- Wednesday, November 4th | 11am-12pm