From now until the New Year we’re counting 2020, looking back month by month at the most popular stories that ran in the Almanack.
Here are the top five posts from November (ranked by number of comments made).
- ILLEGAL CAMP BUSTED: https://www.adirondackalmanack.com/2020/11/illegal-camp.html
- ALL ABOUT FISHERS: From first-time contributor Bill Rhodes. https://www.adirondackalmanack.com/2020/11/the-fisher-cat-doesnt-fish-isnt-a-cat.html
- ELECTION FALLOUT: https://www.adirondackalmanack.com/2020/11/biden-won-the-election-say-2-3rds-of-nyers.html
- WHITNEY PARK ESTATE: https://www.adirondackalmanack.com/2020/11/its-debatable-whitney-park.html
- HIGH PEAKS USE SURVEY: https://www.adirondackalmanack.com/2020/11/hikers-seek-solitude-and-wildness-in-the-high-peaks-survey-reveals.html
In case you missed it, here’s a review of January’s top stories.
And here are the top five from February
Pictured here: Illegal camp in town of Ohio, DEC photo