North Country Businesses for Sale is a free virtual matchmaking event to empower successful business transitions in the region.
The Center for Businesses in Transition (CBIT) is bringing together owners currently offering their North Country business for sale with entrepreneurs and aspiring business owners. From 4-6 pm on Tuesday, Feb. 15.
- Sellers will receive a virtual booth to highlight their business and begin conversations with buyers who may be interested in purchasing their business.
- Buyers will be able to speak with one or multiple business owners about available businesses.
- All participants will learn more about services and resources available for business transitions through the Center for Businesses in Transition (CBIT) partnership.
Businesses signed for sale so far include:
- Event planning business in Lake Placid
- Health food store in Canton
- Local attraction in Wilmington
- Plumbing business in Lake Placid
- Florist-gift shop in Ticonderoga
- Florist-garden center in Saranac Lake
- Professional cleaning service in Gouverneur
- Boat sales and service in Cape Vincent
More info and registration here: http://ownanorthcountrybusiness.com/
Photo: Ward Lumber, with locations in Jay and Malone, has transitioned into a worker-owned cooperative business. Photo provided by ANCA