Fish can offer our bodies some amazing benefits including omega-3 fatty acids and a large
amount of protein. This is a great way to fulfill your protein needs without overloading your
system with saturated fats and additives.
This recipe allows for a bright flavor while providing a
zesty taste in the mix. This dish is also lower in calories but with the high content of healthy fats,
you are sure to be left feeling very full!
● 2 trout fillets (or substitute any white fish)
● 1 tablespoon olive oil
● 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme or 1/2 tablespoon dried thyme
● 2 cloves garlic, minced
● 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse-grind black pepper
● 1⁄8 – 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
● Juice from 1 lime
1. In a large ziploc bag, mix all ingredients together well and coat the fish. Let marinate for
2 hours in the refrigerator.
2. After the fish has marinated for the desired time, discard the marinade and cook fish how
you prefer. Enjoy!
Nutritional Information: Serving size: 1 fillet | Servings per recipe: 2 | Per serving: 189 kcal | Fat:
108g | Saturated fat: 1.9g | Sodium: 42.5mg | Carbohydrates: 3.3g | Fiber: 0.5g | Protein: 16.8g
Recipe adapted from Food.com
Leave a Reply