The 11th Annual I Love My Park Day will be held on Saturday, May 7. I Love My Park Day is hosted by Parks & Trails New York in partnership with DEC and New York State Parks will host events at 145 state parks, historic sites, and public lands across the state.
Volunteers will celebrate New York’s public lands by cleaning up debris, planting trees and gardens, restoring trails and wildlife habitats, removing invasive species, and working on various site improvement projects.
Join one of 15 I Love My Park Day events in and around the Adirondacks and help clean up lands and beaches, plant trees and gardens, restore trail and wildlife habitat, remove invasive species, and work on various site improvement projects. Register for an event near you.
Events will be held at the following locations:
- Ausable Point Campground
- Crown Point State Historic Site
- Eighth Lake Campground
- Fish Creek Pond Campground
- Frontier Town Campground & Equestrian Area
- Hearthstone Point Campground
- Lake George Battlefield Day Use Area
- Lake George Battlefield Park
- Luzerne Campground
- Meadowbrook Campground
- Northampton Beach Campground
- Paul Smith’s College VIC
- Conifer-Emporium Conservation Easement & Cranberry Lake Wild Forest
- Cranberry Lake Campground
- Nicks Lake Campground
Photo at top: A pair of I Love My Park Day participants in 2019 in Woodland Valley. DEC photo.