All are welcome to join ANCA‘s board, staff and friends for ANCA’s 2022 Annual Meeting, Growing the New Economy of Tomorrow, where the group will explore the future of the North Country economy with a focus on small businesses, clean energy, local food systems, and diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- What: ANCA Annual Meeting: Growing the New Economy of Tomorrow
- When: Friday, September 23, 2022, 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. with reception to follow
- Where: The Wild Center, Tupper Lake, NY
- Cost: $25 registration includes meeting, reception & admission to The Wild Center
ANCA is growing a New Economy that Works for All across northern New York. At our Annual Meeting, we will hear from a guest presenters who will share their vision of an inclusive New Economy and actions we can take to achieve that reality.
Interested parties can register for the annual meeting online at this link.
Be inspired by regional innovators:
Annual Meeting registration includes opportunities to experience The Wild Center and gather with the ANCA Community:
- Explore the Center, Wild Walk, nature trails, cafeteria & shop for the day.
- Engage with dynamic community leaders via talks & multimedia presentations.
- Join Wild Center Executive Director Stephanie Ratcliffe for a tour of the inspiring new “Climate Solutions” exhibit.
- Gather for an outdoor reception featuring local refreshments & craft beverages from Raquette River Brewery.
Stay tuned for more information, including guest speakers, meeting topics and more.
More information can be found here.
Photo at top: The Wild Center by Rick Godin/The Wild Center.