In a recently conducted survey help better understand the impact the CARES act is having on North Country businesses, ANCA learned the following:
- that out of the 119 business that responded, 3% were unable to apply due to limitations during the application process.
- 95% of businesses applied to EIDL, PPP, or PUA programs, and of those that applied,
- 62% did not hear from the program they applied to.
- 21% have heard that they were approved for assistance,
- and 8% received assistance.
ANCA staff will be following up with respondents of the survey during the coming weeks to continue to gather information about their experience with the stimulus programs. If you would like to contact ANCA and contribute your CARES act experience but did not take the survey, you can contact them at email@example.com.